As a postscript to my last entry I thought I’d show you the back of my Richard Barthelmess postcard:
Batley isn’t too far from me so it was a nice coincidence and I just happen to love Southport as well – ‘Harrogate on Sea’!
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself:
1. I’m a massive transport geek – trains (steam, diesel, electric), buses, trams, push bikes, cars, monster trucks, tractors, any wheeled transport, love em all!
2. The BBC drama Happy Valley was filmed round by me and is set in the same area – Halifax and Sowerby Bridge in Yorkshire. Was a trippy experience watching Sarah Lancashire getting her head stoved in literally streets from my house! I wanted to run out and save her!
3. I tend to find older, traditional, seaside-style comedians funnier than modern ones.
My best article:
What is your favourite movie of all time?
Singin’ in the Rain
Where in the world haven’t you visited that you would love to visit?
There aren’t many places so I guess Naples, Capri and the Amalfi Coast.
On Days Like These by Matt Monro
What is your favourite book of all time?
Rommel? Gunner Who? by Spike Milligan
Singin’ in the Rain
Here are the five questions I would like my nominees to answer:
1. Are there any movies you haven’t seen that you would like to see?
2. Is it better to be liked or respected?
3. Do you prefer the city or the country?
4. What’s your favourite animal?
5. Are Jaffa Cakes a cake or a biscuit?
And here’s who I’m nominating!
I’m getting a lot out of my blogging experience, what I’m learning from my own blog and reading everyone else’s, so hope you find the above interesting and happy reading everybody!